Mini Sourdough Bread Pizzas
This mini sourdough bread pizza recipe is hands down my favorite appetizer recipe around. My momma passed it along to me and I have been making them for gatherings ever since. They are super easy, and super addicting! The reason I love this recipe so much is because it makes a ton, so you can even use the leftover topping mix for a chip dip too! I heat a little up the next day and open a bag of Tostitos, and there ya have it. What’s better than a two in one recipe!? Um, Nothing. And especially since it involves pizza.
Make it your own! Just like a pizza you can choose different toppings, add in a little of this and a little of that. Or use a different mini bread. I go back and forth between the sourdough minis and the rye minis. It’s a fail proof deal. Enjoy!
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 2 Jimmy Dean 16oz Pork Sausage rolls
- 32oz Velveeta Cheese block
- 12oz Bottle of Pizza Sauce ( I use a local pizza brand sauce from IMOS Pizza here in STL)
- 1 or 2 lb Cocktail Sourdough Bread (Depending on how many you want to make)
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In skillet, cook hamburger, season with Italian Seasoning, drain grease and set aside
- In skillet, cook pork sausage, drain grease and set aside
- Cut Velvetta Cheese block into 1 inch cubes
- Combine hamburger, pork sausage, and Velveeta cubes in large pan, heat on medium until cheese is mostly melted
- Add full bottle of pizza sauce, and mix all together until cheese is fully melted
- Spread spoonful of pizza mix on cocktail bread slices
- Bake in oven for 8-10mins until bread is toasted
What ingredients would you add? I would love to hear! The best part to me about cooking is learning new ways to cook your favorite dishes! Hope you like this one!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for extras! Also you can SUBSCRIBE to Little Glass Jar via email on the sidebar for emailed blog posts!