Home Tour

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

You guys. It’s finally, officially fall! October is hands down, without a doubt, my all time favorite month ever ever ever! Can you sense my pure obsession here? I mean obsessed is an understatement. The weather, the trees, the food, pumpkin flavored everything, the fall bucket lists. I could really write an entire post about this, but it might get really annoying. Or maybe you love it as much as I do? I thought so. What’s not to love! It also just so happens, us bloggers love to invite you into our homes to see how we celebrate and decorate for this lovely season. And today you are getting super lucky, because you are getting not one, but twelve (technically thirteen) fall blog tours here! So let me welcome you to Finally Fall Home Tours 2016!

Finally Fall Home Tours 2016

If you are new to Little Glass Jar and are linking over from one of my friends above, thank you so much for being here! Welcome to my little creative spot! I hope you stick around and see all of the home updates we are taking on right now! If we are already friends, good to see you again! I am so grateful that you’ve come back to see what’s going on!

Soooo remember when we got new floors and a lot of new paint!? Even though it was like 2 weeks ago, I am still putting my house back together. It’s a process and I hate to say it, but my style is changing slightly. I am purging bigtime. I plan to get rid of A LOT of stuff and simplify my farmhouse style. I am certain you will love the ideas swirling around in my head, and I can’t wait to share them. Gradually, as I do. With that being said, my fall décor is minimal and simple (there’s that word again…) this year. I am really on a less is more kick, and no it’s not because I’m being lazy. We’re friends so I would just tell you if that was the case! So here we go, my fall home tour!

Finally Fall Home Tour 2014

Let’s start in our living room, shall we? Since we painted (post on its way) and got new floors, I have been experimenting with this room a lot. For instance, that gallery wall just went up Friday, replacing the other one I just put up a few days before that. And I do happen to know it’s just temporary until we board and batten a ton of the house. So there’s that. Ha.

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

I wanted to keep my colors super muted this year. Whites, greens, and natural elements. That’s my jam right now. Heirloom pumpkins are the best alternative if you are trying to stay away from the vibrant oranges, so I went with those. Less really is more sometimes, and I am liking the vibe so far.

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

The plaid pillows I love! I actually made them out of a Target tablecloth I got last year on clearance after the holidays. I love the pattern and I think they will be great to keep out even after Christmas for a cool winter feel, since they are navy and white.

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

This chair is my favorite. I searched for two years and finally found one, and I love it. It’s the best to cuddle up in and read. I used more plaid to pair with it because…can you have too much plaid? (The answer is no.)

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

Next up, our farmhouse style dining room. This is the first room that was somewhatly finished after we moved in nearly 4 years ago. I still need a new light fixture for above our farmhouse table, and I need a bigger hutch eventually. But for now, this will do. I carried the same theme into this room because they are connected, and it just flowed, ya know?

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

My love for old brass candlesticks is real. I love breaking them out for October and November. They make for a good tablescape addition for Thanksgiving too! Very old school, but goodness I love them.  Let’s head to our farmhouse styled guest bedroom for a peek now.

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

Mums, galvanized metal and white pumpkins. You can’t go wrong here! Simple and enough of a touch to know it’s fall! That maple sap bucket gets all my heart eyes!

Finally Fall Home Tour 2016

I hope you enjoyed my little home decorated for my favorite season ever! Now, we aren’t done! Head over to my friends houses below because I PROMISE YOU, you are going to love them all. Pure talent. Go and show them some love!

A House and a Dog

The Fat Hydrangea

Twelve On Main

Dandelion Patina

An Inspired Nest

Creekwoodhill

Rustic and Woven

Delightfully Noted

Mindfully Gray

Living 511

The Collected House | Jenna

The Collected House | Rylen

And if you wanna hang around, more house updates coming your way here soon!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

• Reply Farmhouse Fall Home Tour - Dandelion Patina October 3, 2016 at 4:01 am

[…] Little Glass Jar A House and a Dog The Fat Hydrangea Twelve On Main Dandelion Patina An Inspired Nest Creekwoodhill Rustic and Woven Delightfully Noted Mindfully Gray Living 511 The Collected House | Jenna The Collected House | Rylen […]

• Reply Christene Holder October 3, 2016 at 9:13 am

I love those muted green pumpkins! I’m seeing them everywhere on blog home tours, but I haven’t been able to find any near me yet! I’m still on the hunt 🙂

I love that chair – it looks so cozy. Where did you get it? I’m on the lookout for a chair for our living room.

Also, I wanted to invite you to check out my fall home tour! It’s my first seasonal home tour and I’m really excited about sharing it with other bloggers.

>> Christene

• Reply Christene Holder October 3, 2016 at 9:14 am

I forgot to leave my blog LOL
      I hit post too soon – I’m over at Keys to Inspiration

• Reply Finally Fall: Rylen’s Fall Home Tour 2016 | The Collected House October 3, 2016 at 9:24 am

[…] Little Glass Jar […]

• Reply Allison October 3, 2016 at 10:04 am

Love it all! Can’t wait to see more on your new floors!

• Reply Farmhouse Dining Room for Fall - Twelve On Main October 3, 2016 at 11:24 am

[…] Little Glass Jar […]

• Reply Sara Syrett October 3, 2016 at 11:28 am

So pretty! I love your new floors and those plaid pillows! Well, I just want it all ha! Its been a thrill doing this home tour with you all!

• Reply Finally Fall: Jenna’s Fall Home Tour 2016 | The Collected House October 3, 2016 at 11:46 am

[…] Little Glass Jar […]

• Reply Renee @ Living 511 October 3, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Ashley, I love your home tour and I love the simplicity. Everything is gorgeous!

• Reply Kendra @ www.joyinourhome.com October 3, 2016 at 3:55 pm

I love your home tour Ashley and your floors look beautiful! Love October too, and all the beautiful goodness it brings! xo

• Reply Erin October 3, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Ash love the fall home tour!! your floors are beautiful!! Love you! Mom

• Reply Shannon October 3, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Ashely, my talented friend, I love every beautiful detail of your home tour! Thank you so much for inviting me to join. I’ve enjoyed every moment of the experience.

• Reply Tonya | Rustic & Woven October 3, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Everything is just gorgeous Ashley! Simple, beautiful, cozy and relaxing – my kind of space! And now I’m thinking I need to start collecting brass candlesticks – love those! Thank you so much for including me in the tour and putting everything together. Xoxo
    Tonya | Rustic & Woven recently posted…Finally Fall Home Tour 2016 – Neutral and Cozy Fall BedroomMy Profile

• Reply Jenna October 3, 2016 at 9:52 pm

Love how airy yet cozy your home turned out!! Super love your new floors!! What a fabulous home tour!

• Reply Michelle Lepak October 4, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Love all your fall touches! The pumpkins and eucalyptus are so beautiful together. Happy fall!

• Reply jodi October 17, 2016 at 10:36 am

That chair is spot-on! Love it. Can I ask where you found it or the brand? Thank you for sharing your lovely home.

• Reply Ashley Broviak October 25, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Thank you so much! I don’t know the brand of the chair, but it’s from Home Goods! I’ve also seen them sold at TJ Maxx too. I looked for this chair for over two years and finally found one! Stinks that you can’t order it online from either store, so I pretty much stalked the stores until I found one 🙂

• Reply How to Style a Farmhouse Living Room - Beneath My Heart October 30, 2016 at 12:01 am

[…] SOURCE […]

• Reply Lindsey November 13, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Where are your frames from on your gallery wall?

• Reply elizabeth January 8, 2017 at 9:23 am

what size frames did you use for your gallery wall?

• Reply Ashley Broviak January 12, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Most of them fit 8x10s, the larger ones are 15.5×12 (weird sizes from Ikea!) Hope this helps!

• Reply Chelsea January 17, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Where did you get your coffee table?