I am not gonna lie to you. This week is dragging, isn’t it!? But at least today is Brag-Worthy Thursday and we get to PAR-TAY! You guys, I really love being a part of this link party and I am so thankful to all of you who follow along or join in! I get so much inspiration from all of the posts you link up, and enjoy going through and finding new bloggers to follow. It’s the perfect creative pickup when I’ve having a funky week like this one. However, I do have some pretty awesome projects to share soon that I finished up this week, so I can’t wait for that! Until then, let’s see what everyone has been up to this week!
What we’ve been up to this week:
Bloom Designs – Thanksgiving Place Cards
Lady and Laura Kate – Farmhouse Thanksgiving Tablescape
Table and Hearth – Rustic Patio Makeover
Farmhouse Chic Blog – Elegant Thanksgiving Tablescape
Rustic and Woven – Rustic Fall Centerpiece
Patina Paradise – Fall Mason Jars with Natural Decor
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.