Well you guys, I am not a billionaire today…but I sure hope one of you are! How crazy, right?! I am however so so glad to be here with you all for our weekly link party get together! Nothing makes me happier than to see what you all have been working on, and that you gather here with us to share your creative side! I have been thinking a lot lately about how I am so blessed to have this part of me that loves to create things in my spare time, and decorate, and come to this little blog and share it. Sometimes I fail miserably and get so frustrated with myself, but those other times when I finish something, and I get your feedback, it is the best feeling. I have a lot of work coming up, so I have to stay focused and organized…my theme of the week, as you can see! What keeps you organized? Focused? Motivated? Let’s see some of those projects that drive you and your love for creating too! Time to link up, friends!
31 Days of Decluttering from My Love for Words
How to Organize Your Workspace from Totally the Bomb
Easy to Make DIY Purse Organizer from Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
Organizing the Garage from All Things Heart and Home
DIY Test Tube Spice Rack from Refresh Living
10 Minutes to a Perfectly Clean Kitchen from Boxwood Avenue
Organized Baking Cabinet from Two Twenty One
Fridge Storage Container Organization from So Damn Domestic
5 Creative Ways to Deal with Sentimental Clutter from H2O Bungalow
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.