Is anyone else excited it’s Link Party time!? Have I mentioned it’s one of my favorite parts of the week? Oh, I have? Well, it is! Inspiration is key during this time of the year when everyone is organizing and putting their house back together after months of holiday decor spread all over the place! Once I took down my Christmas stuff I panicked because my house looked so bare and empty. Let’s just say it’s taking me a little bit longer to get out of vacation mode and back into work mode (hence the lack of blog posts lately! Eek!) I promise I will get it together guys! Until then, enjoy some of my lovely friends hard work, and link up your recent projects too!
Pantry Makeover by Two Twenty One
DIY Burlap Bulletine Board by Moments with Mandi
Color Coded Binder Clips by Rae Gun Ramblings
Organizing Your Basement by Totally The Bomb
Organized Coat Closet Makeover by How To Nest For Less
Home Office Organization: What to Keep by Suburban Simplicities
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.