Well well. Today is double the party time with it being New Years Eve and our weekly Link Party! Ready to get crazy!? Who am I kidding. It will be a miracle if I even make it to midnight tonight! I am only 29 but I am an old soul, and I would much rather go linger around Target with my husband and go to bed early than be out all night. My have the times changed! And I wouldn’t have it any other way. I hope you all have a wonderful New Years, however you choose to celebrate it. I have been taking a little break from social media and the blog since before Christmas, but I am ready for a fresh new year, and to share new ideas with all of you! Speaking of ideas, if you feel like you need to get some crafting done for 2016, here are 5 DIY Wreath Ideas, and ton more inspiration to comb through! Happy linking!
Boxwood Wreath – Anderson + Grant
Rustic Wood Wreath – Pastels and Macaroons
5 Minute Christmas Wreath – Making it in the Mountains
Burlap Wreath – DIY Beautify
Coffee Filter Christmas Wreath – How to Make a Burlap Wreath
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.