Did you know I love Valentine’s Day? I think it is a great holiday to celebrate all of the relationships in your life, not just the romantic ones! Back in my single days, I used to have a yearly tradition to take my little nephew to see a movie, then we would grab some happy meals for dinner. They are truly some of my favorite memories! Valentine’s Day gets a bad wrap sometimes, but I wish people would just enjoy it more and take advantage of the fact that you can be extra lovely dovey about everyone in your life! And did I mention the crafts are so much fun! I want everything heart shaped! Speaking of Valentine’s Day crafts, check out this super adorable DIY wreaths! And link up! Party time!!!
What we’ve been up to lately:
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.