Happy Thursday friends!!! It’s Party Time! I am loving all of the DIY Christmas decor that I have been seeing this season, so we had to share a few of our favorites! Being a DIY’er myself, I find that when I go shopping now I am always putting stuff that I love back because I know I can make it myself for less. It’s really a win win if you ask me! There are so many great ideas shared online for holiday decorations, doing it yourself is the way to go. So if you feel like you want to knock out a few last minute projects, now is the time! I hope we can help you out with a little inspiration and motivation! And since we won’t see you here next week, we hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
What we’ve been up to this week:
DIY Thrift Store Rocking Horse by Anderson & Grant
DIY Winter Wonderland Cloche by Simply Designing
DIY Birch Wood Candle Holder by Karen’s Up On the Hill
DIY Pinecone Christmas Tree by Making it in the Mountains
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.