Can you even believe Christmas is only a couple weeks away?! Other than a few little things to pick up here and there, I am all finished with my Christmas shopping! And the best part is, I already have everything wrapped and under the tree! I am usually a huge procrastinator, however this is one thing I always have done ahead of time. I’m not the best present wrapper either but I love picking out a theme each year and adding on the little details to each gift. Handmade name tags and the cutest ribbons make me so happy! Are you all ready for the big day yet? If you are lacking in the Christmas spirit, check out the links below! They will surely inspire you to get moving on the holidays! Party time!
What we’ve been up to this week:
Happy Holidays Home Tour by Dandelion Patina
A Very Merry Christmas Home Tour by Farmhouse Hutch Reveal
Holiday Home Tour 2015: Part 1 by Karens Up on the Hill
Christmas Home Tour 2015 by Megan Rea Blog
My Rustic Glam Christmas Tour Part 1 by Designing Vibes
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.