It’s time for Brag-Worthy Thursday!!! Did you miss us last week? I definitely missed stopping in and seeing all of your lovely inspiring links! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends, and enjoyed your time to relax. I know I did! I even got most of my Christmas shopping done! So maybe not a ton of relaxing, but I always really enjoy time spent with my family. I say this a lot, but sometimes I don’t understand where the time goes! Christmas is just in a few short weeks! That is crazy to me! Are you done decorating? Do you have your tree up? Well, lets see it all! Link up! Party time!
What we’ve been up to this week:
Antique Storm Door Turned Closet Door by Mamas Dance
Farmhouse Hutch Reveal by Mamas Dance
One Room Challenge – College Living Room Reveal by The Honeycomb Home (You wouldn’t believe what it looked like before!)
Curio Cabinet Makeover and Holiday Sneak Peek by Designing Vibes
Cracked Patina Nightstand by How to Nest for Less
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.