I have come to really enjoy Thursdays now that I get to host this fun link party every week! Seriously, going through your links last week made me so so hungry!!! So many good fall recipes, among so many other great links! You guys are so talented, and we all appreciate you stopping by every week to join in on the fun! I still cannot believe we are in November already. It’s so strange seeing Christmas all over the place because I still feel like fall just started! I will be sure to enjoy the last little bit of my favorite season, but I also cannot wait to start seeing all of your holiday links coming through. It’s the best time of the year! Now show us what you have been working on lately!
What we’ve been up to this week:
Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars by Tidy Mom
Candy Corn Slushies with Ice Cream by Pocket Change Gourmet
Pumpkin Spice Candy Rice Crispy Treats by Domestic Bliss Squared
Light Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse by Just 2 Sisters
Mocha Cheesecake with a Boozy Mocha Ganche by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Cups by Spaceships and Laser Beams
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.